Basic Info of Scholarship and Company:
IOI’s Foundation, Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng, was established in 1994 under the patronage of the IOI Group. The Foundation serves as a platform for the Group to fulfil its Corporate Social Responsibility via educational, medical and community initiatives that enrich the lives of the less fortunate. Our pillars include: Education, Community Welfare, Medical Assistance, Social Enterprise, Promotion of STEM
Value/ Amount Given:
- This scholarship covers all the tuition fees, living and book allowances in your university
- Note: The scholarship will only cover expenses incurred after the award to recipients (i.e. upon execution of the scholarship agreement).
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Secured job in a global present company after graduate
Open after June and closing around 31 July for 2020
Academic Requirements/ Eligibility:
- Obtained the following minimum pre-university results:
- STPM/A Level – minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation – CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER – minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
- Possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group for a specified period upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
Preferred fields of study:
Degree in local university (public/ private/ foreign branch campus)
- Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrument / Chemical / Civil)
- Property Development / Real Estate Management
- Communication & Multimedia Advertising
- Agricultural Science / Horticulture Science / Plantation Management
- Biotechnology / Biology / Microbiology
- Corporate Communication / Mass Communication / Journalism / Public Relation
- Geographical Information System / Spatial Analysis & Modelling / Surveying
- Supply Chain Management
- Accounting / Finance
- Information Technology / Computing & Information System
- Architecture/ Quantity Surveying / Construction / Building Technology
How to apply:
Interested applicants are to download the following application form:
1. click here to download
2. Send your completed application form with relevant supporting documents to the following address:
The Secretariat – Scholarship for Bachelor Degree
Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng
Level 29, IOI City Tower Two, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya.
Interested applicants can open the link below for online application:
1. click here to view
2. register for an account
3. log in
4. fill in all the details and attach all the documents needed inside then submit.
I hope that this article is useful for all of you. Good luck and all the best.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the policy or position of https://www.aglowlife.com/
For more accurate and latest application detail, please refer to the https://yayasan.ioigroup.com/Scholarship
Get more information about scholarship interview experience and tips at https://www.aglowlife.com/scholarships/