Basic Info of Yayasan KLK Scholarship and Company:
- Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers scholarships to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
- While undergoing tertiary education, scholars’ academic performance is monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group’s tradition of leadership excellence.
Yayasan KLK Scholarship successful applicants are provided with an annual grant over the minimum duration of their course, as follows:
Public Institutions – RM 10,000 per academic year
Private Institutions – RM17,000 per academic year
- 3 years job opportunity in KLK or its business units.
Advantage of taking this scholarship/Extra benefits:
- Practical training (Internship) within the Group
Time range to apply:
- Middle July until Early September
CRITERIA / ELIGIBILITY
- Must be a Malaysian citizen;
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent – minimum 2As/Foundation – minimum CGPA of 3.5);
- Good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Active participation in extracurricular activities;
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutations of higher learning;
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarships or receiving assistance from any organisation;
- Be prepared to serve a three (3) year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
PREFERRED FIELDS OF STUDY
- Agriculture Science, Forestry, Environmental or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotechnology)
- Engineering (Civil, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Horticulture and Landscape
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are to download the following application form:
click here to download
Send your completed application form with relevant supporting documents to [email protected]
Send your completed application form with relevant supporting documents to the following address:
Yayasan KLK Scholarships Application
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
Bangunan Mayban Trust Ipoh
Level 9, No. 28, Jalan Tun Sambanthan
30000 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
I hope that this article is useful for all of you. Good luck and all the best.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the policy or position of https://www.aglowlife.com/
For more accurate and latest application detail, please refer to the https://www.klk.com.my/yayasan-klk-scholarship/
Get more information about scholarship interview experience and tips at https://www.aglowlife.com/scholarships/